I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank some very special people and some very special greyhounds!!
Today at Linder Elementary was our 5th consecutive year at their Career Day, so first we want to say "Thank you so much Carol Kulak, Counselor of Linder and all the staff, teachers & students" for inviting Greyhound Rescue of Idaho each year to visit you!! It was/is our Pleasure!
Next, we want to thank our Wonderful Volunteers along with their pooped/out/puppies, for spending the morning visiting 17 different class rooms for 20 minutes sessions in each room, visiting and educating the students on the greyhounds, our GRI rescue & adoption group and giving the kids a hands on experience in petting a real greyhound!!
Thank you's go to:
- Blair & Sandra Owens with Sadie (a Linder favorite) and GiGi, miss personality plus!
- Debbie Hope with her big beautiful boy Hogan, who decided to lay down in the second session and take a little snooze!
- Anna Hendricks with Joey! (his first school visit since he came in from Guam last November!)
- Tori Beauclaire with her Therapy greyhound, CoCo Channel! CoCo also works with Tori, who is a Childrens counselor and CoCo goes to work with Tori everyday to help children that Tori works with!
- Sean Ezell with Annie "no no" Gwen, also her first school experience and she did wonderful!!
- Cathy Libbey with her Big Beautiful boy Solomon!
- Pat & Gabby Bernhard with their Beautiful and so, so sweet girl, Esther Ruth!
- And of course I was there too, orchastrating and chatting my head off to the kids at Linder, which I swear are the sweetest , most polite, and greyt kids on the planet!! They are always a pleasure to speak to
and I think this says A LOT for their parents and the staff atLinder! Greyt Job!
SO ,THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS YEAR AT LINDER ELEMENTARY ANOTHER GREYT SUCCESS!
Gin & Ken
Greyhound Rescue of Idaho